Unleash the power of your creativity! And help KCP&L spread the word about how to be safe around electricity.
We’re looking for creative drawings with an electrical safety message from children 12 and under. Once the artwork is completed, send the original drawing to KCP&L for a chance to win $200 and be featured on a KCP&L Safety Calendar! Review the official rules to get started.
How it works:
- Children ages 12 and under who live within the KCP&L service area are eligible to participate.
- Create a drawing that shows how to be safe around electricity using one of KCP&L’s Electrical Safety Themes.
- Complete the entry form and send it, along with your original drawing, to
Attn: Corporate Communications
1200 Main St.
Kansas City, MO 64105
Note: Original artwork must be received by June 3 to be eligible to win.
- KCP&L will select the top 16 photos and post them to the KCP&L Safety Coloring Contest Album.
- The drawing that receives the most Facebook likes from June 6 to June 8 will become our Grand Prize winner and receive $200!