Earn rebates when you install Insulation or Air Sealing.
When you upgrade your home with insulation and air sealing, you take a big step toward saving energy and money every month. You also enhance the value and comfort of your home. That means lasting value.
And KCP&L is offering rebates to help you install these energy-efficient measures. You may also be eligible for Missouri tax deductions
and Federal tax credits
How it works
To qualify for the KCP&L Insulation and Air Sealing, you must be a Missouri KCP&L residential customer and:
* To qualify for this rebate, it is required that you first complete a comprehensive home energy audit. See additional information about program terms and conditions.
- Schedule a comprehensive energy audit with your preferred authorized contractor.*
- Work with your authorized contractor to determine what upgrades you’d like made to your home. Your authorized contractor will be able to help you understand what rebates you’ll be able to receive.
- For you to qualify for a rebate, your contractor will need to install at least one of the approved measures.
- Once your upgrades are installed, your contractor will submit the rebate application on your behalf. You will then receive a rebate check in the mail in 6-8 weeks.
Although many of our programs apply only to Missouri customers, we’re working hard to offer Kansas customers the same opportunity to save. We are in the process of requesting approval from Kansas Corporation Commission and hope to launch new programs in 2017. In the meantime, Energy Analyzer
can help you better understand your energy use and find customized tips to save. Log in to your online account
As of November 14, 2016, KCP&L will no longer be offering rebates for windows. If you have questions please call us at (855) 537-5123